Sunday 19 February 2012

Linda Brown's tag technique

I promised to show you the fabulous tag that the lovely Lin  made for me at the Bluewater craft show, so here it is:

Then my very good friend Joan,  who went to the show and saw the demo, talked me through Lin's instructions and we produced this one

Then I got up really early the next day, and had another go


These are great fun to do!!  I have always struggled with collage, but Joan and Trudy had made some fabulous backgrounds, stamping various images onto dressmaker tissue patterns, so that was the difficult bit done for me!!  Cheating??  NO!!!  its called "improvisation"!!!!
Thank you again Lin, not only for the fab tag keepsake, but for the inspiration to try something new and exciting xx

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Loving them Hilda....xx

Angelnorth said...

Those look great - looks like you had fun trying out your own version of the inspiration tag!

Scrapmate said...

They look fab, Hilda, I wouldn't be able to tell who had done which tag.

salamanda said...

Beautiful tags and a lovely technique to try

Unknown said...

These are all stunning