Sunday 23 October 2011

Hello!!

After resolutely vowing to remain blogless, I have finally relented!!  BUT, I will not be posting on here everyday  and I will not be sharing every happening of every day in my life either!!

The intention of my blog is to have a place where I can show some of the wonderful crafty creations of some of my fiends who are not "computer - ised"!!  From time to time, I may add in something of my own, if I think it is of interest.

Once I have learned how to upload pictures, I will be back!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you have succumbed! Firstly, I know your crafty friends are very talented and make beautiful things, and it will be lovely to see them - but mostly your own work is just STUNNING and should have it's own special place! :) xxx

G Peplow said...

Hi Hilda, Yippee, now I can talk to you and see your beautiful creations! Brilliant!! Gay xxx