Thursday 19 April 2012

Vicky's Birthday

We celebrated Vicky's birthday at Jeans last Tuesday and guess who forgot to take her camera???  So, the only card I have to show you is the one I made for her, complete with box!!


I made the flowers using a Marianne die, inspired by some I saw on someones blog, sorry I cannot remember where now and the background was embossed using my new Embossability folder.   I hope either Laurie or Vicky will post the other cards Vicky got on their blog, as they were all                          totally stunning!!           

8 comments:

maggie said...

A beautiful, elegant card, Hilda. I love your hand crafted flowers.

Maggie

Laurie said...

Hiya..lovely card, in all the goings on I didnt take any photos either...great to see you again x

Flo said...

Love this one I`m sure Vicky loved it too xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh that is just absolutely stunning Hilda! :)

G Peplow said...

Hi Hilda, What a beautiful card, I love your gorgeous flowers:0) Hope that you are well? Gay xx

shamraiz said...

Hi Hilda,and a very happy birthday to Vicky, i hope he had a wonder full day.
Dear, this is beautiful!...., papers, coloring, angled sentiment....love it ALL!
Regards,
SAM:>)
Business Gift Cards
Gift Card Printing
scratch card

Tina said...

Very Elegant card Hilda, I love all the embossing. Thanks for visiting my blog today, lovely to meet you and you are local to me too! Tinaxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Hilda and just love those flowers :)

Lynn xx